Length: 3.5 hours
Half hour of pre shoot class time
2 hours in the ocean (shoreline – we will only be getting in water deep enough to stand so there will be no need for swim equipment or flotation unless its a desired prop)
1 hour of post production going over the images shot
Required materials: bathing suit (prepare to get wet and sandy)
Suggested materials: water housing for your camera if you have one, camera, 35mm-50mm range suggested.
Unleash new creativity by adding a water element into your sessions. The uncontrollable nature of the ocean will challenge you to flow with your subjects to capture one-of-a-kind moments.
You will learn:
- The basics of using a water housing
- How to use the movement of the water to your advantage
- To create intimacy between your couple while on the shoreline
- How to use all the elements in your surroundings to make the most of each shot
- How to make your client stand out in the frame without compromising the rawness of the moment
- To lead the viewers eye to where you want the focus in your images
- ALL the little tips + tricks I wish I knew when getting started in water photography!
- This will not include shooting completely underwater
I will walk you through the process I use to have successful shoreline session, including how I prepare myself + my couples + how I shoot for less editing in post-production.
During our time together, each participant will have the opportunity to shoot our two models using my water housing or your own if you have one. We will spend 2 hours shooting at the shoreline + in waist deep water.
There are no reviews yet.